PAPER APEX/NOVA THEME v1.3 APK PC
PAPER APEX/NOVA THEME v1.3 APK FREE
★ ABSCHUSSRAMPEN STÜTZspitze, NEW FACTS, ADW, the ACTIVITY, INTELLIGENT, HOLO, AVIATE, GOING, TSF, THEMER
★ MODULE WORKS WITH EACH POSSIBLE LAUNCHING PAD USING UNICON XPOSED
★ 900+ OF THE QUALITY ICONS MORE ARE SOON ADDED
★ CLOUD CREATED HP WALLPAPERS
★ MORE SIMILARLY TAKTGEBERWIDGET
★ MUZEI LIFE WALLPAPER SUPPORT
★ ICONS REQUESTS FOR CHARACTERISTIC
★ ICON SEARCH FUNCTION
★ WEEKLY UPDATES
Note for GOING launching pad user:
Iconmask is not supported inside GOING launching pad, you can the icon lower surface off by the launching pad attitudes turn.
Which in this version is: (Updated: 1. May 2014)
22 new icons adds
Many icons, which does not fix uses
I have requests 1000+, which I please in such a way on am patiently I try my best, in order to get to the best one for you chaps. work. The topic please estimate, if you like it.
Necessary Android O/S: 4.0.3+

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire